Saturday, December 20, 2008


A Christmas Season Quilt!

My most recent quilting has been working on a row robin from a quilting group I belong to. I don’t want to show it yet, but hopefully when we are done, I will be able to show all of the rows that I completed, and hopefully some of the quilts that were made.

So, my Christmas Season Quilt becomes the topic. This quilt started with a focus fabric that wasn’t. You may not be able to tell, but the small square in the middle of the log cabin block was to be the focus fabric. But as the quilt blocks began to take shape, it just wasn’t working, so no more of that fabric is in the quilt. Another learning lesson in my developing quilting skills! A Very Merry Christmas Hug to All.


2 comments:

Katidids said...

Beautiful quilt. I love to quilt but have run out of room. I used to run a fabric store so my base ment looks like one. Hubby is builting an addition for yarn and fabric this winter.....my fingers are itching now!

Barb said...

I love the quilt!!!